What do I get with registration?
We strive to give you a great deal for your money. Included in the ticket cost you get:
- Breakfast Tuesday→Friday
- Lunch Wednesday & Thursday
- Two evening receptions
- A free subscription to php[architect] magazine
- Access to 5 amazing keynotes, 60 sessions, 12 tutorials and 5 all-day trainings (depending on ticket type)
|Training Day Only||$300|
|Drupal 8 Release Party||$0|
|Additional Registration Options:|
Buying a ticket to php[world] includes access to all three days of the main conference (November 18-20) as well as breakfast and lunch each day, swag bag goodies, plus access to any evening activities. We currently offer three types of tickets, based upon your situation:
- If your company is buying your ticket, or even paying your salary while you are at the conference, then you should be using the corporate rate. This helps support the conference and allows us to offer the lower ticket prices to other attendees. Are you an employee of an Academic Institution, Non-Profit, or Government? This is your registration level but please feel free to contact us to discuss any discount pricing options we may have available for you depending on your situation.
- If you are buying your own ticket and taking vacation to attend, or if you are an independent consultant, please feel free to use this reduced rate, but we reserve the right to double-check these registrations.
- Are you a student, whether in college, high school, or otherwise? We think that coming to a conference is a great way to extend your education, and we want to help with that, so we have extended rock bottom pricing for students. In order to be able to do this, we will be checking for an active Student ID or other documentation for any registration made this way.
- Training Day Only
- We also this year are offering tickets for people who only wish to attend training day. This includes access on Monday only (though you can still add-on Tutorial Day also if you wish)
- Drupal 8 Release Party
- We are excited to open up our conference the evening of November 19th in celebration of the launch of Drupal 8 that day. Join us that evening as our guest for free for a reception, and then stay later if you wish to join our Open Source Hack Night, where you can take some time to play with the new version of Drupal! You don’t need to sign up for the conference & Release Party separately, if you have a main conference ticket, we’ll assume that you’ll swing by the party.
We also have two additional events that you can buy separate tickets for (you must buy a main conference pass before purchasing these add-ons). You can see these on the online schedule. They are:
- Tutorial Day
- On November 17th, one day before the main conference starts, we will have our tutorial day. This day features 3 hour+ long sessions that get truly in-depth into specific topics. They are a great way to go deeper than a traditional conference session allows.
- Training Day
- On November 16th, the day even before tutorial day, we will be offering a selection of day-long courses on PHP. Specific topics have yet to be decided, but we will definitely be hosting our “Web Security Basics” and “Jump Start” introduction course to PHP. This is perfect to introduce people to the world of PHP and prepare them for learning more during the rest of the conference. (Bring your own laptop.)
All conference sales are final and non-refundable, but can be transferred to a third party (such as a friend or coworker) at no cost, provided that you do not charge that person more than you paid for the ticket.
1 Early Bird Ticket sales end on July 24th, 2015 at 23:59:59 EDT